Thursday, November 14, 2013

Tagged Under:

Please don't tell me not to cry

By: Rungxanu On: 7:54 AM
  • Share ›










  • Please don't tell me not to cry

    Please don't say there was a reason why

    You don't know what I am feeling

    Or how much I hurt

    The we spots are from tears on the collar of this shirt

    You think I should go on with life

    Forget about it and be strong

    But deep down I am sad, and I don't want to go along


    I don't expect you to understand why

    For no apparent reason I break down and start to cry

    My life has changed forever, you see

    And that is why I am not the same ole me


    So please don't try to act like nothing happened

    Because it's changed my life forever

    I will never be the same again

    Not today, not tomorrow, but never


    The best thing you can do for me is just be there

    Just like always, my friend

    My broken heart is hurting bad

    And it will never mend






    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment