Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Tagged Under:

Life is not about what you couldn't do so far,its about WHAT YOU STILL CAN...

By: Rungxanu On: 12:36 AM
  • Share ›

  • Rajinikanth - at the age of 25 i was a bus conductor



    Bill Gates - I didn't even complete my University Education



    Dhirubhai Ambani - I worked in aPetrol Pump



    Abraham Lincoln - At my Childhood days, I stitched shoes



    Sachin Tendulkar - I failed in the 10th Standard.










    Shah Rukh Khan - I slept on bench & borrowed Rs20/- everyday from A friend to travel film city.



    AR Rahman : Education Drop-Out & initially a keyboard player.



    Lionel Messi - I used to serve Tea at a shop to support my Football training.




    Life is not about what you couldn't do so far,its about WHAT YOU STILL CAN...





    0 comments:

    Post a Comment